Thursday, June 29, 2006

I wrote this to Jim Louderbeck who does a newsletter for Ziff Davis. He had a link to an article about a message device for autos: http://ct.eletters.whatsnewnow.com/rd/cts?d=181-686-1-368-1051995-37065-0-0-0-1

I love your email newsletter. It is one of the few I look forward to.

I was interested in the article about the digital sign, as I was looking at a creating or marketing a similar product for a while. The puzzle was why had no one ever done it before.

So I asked some local cops one day, and they said that it would be considered as illegal additional lights. Checking the traffic code in California where I lived at the time, they were right! And I suspect most other states would also ban them.

It is a shame as it would certainly make driving more interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home