Thursday, June 29, 2006

Just tried SysSense by Mike Singer as a way of monitoring Adsense from the System Tray. Unfortunately it seemed to quadruple my impressions. But my clicks stayed the same so no revenue increase :-( So it got uninstalled.

I tried an arbitrage technique this week, by buying ads on Miva's network (which includes SuperPages apparently). Their interface is a lot less friendly of that of Google's or Yahoo's. I set up an ad, with the keywords but apparently I have to link it with the campaign that I was setting up contemporaneously.

The ad and the keywords have to be approved manually and this is a SLOWWW process.

They insisted on checking to the nth degree on my credit card as well including phone #.

Then, since my ad was not associated with a campaign (which has a daily limit), the money started bleeding. I contacted them and all that they could do was advise me to link my ad with my campaign. Why didn't they just put my account on hold?

They did give me a 50% credit but I was not impressed with the interface or the customer service. The clicks were lousy too, lots of them but no one converted by clicking on my Adsense. I may use the balance on my Miva to try to sell other stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home