Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I am in the process of discovering whether it is really possible to make a living from Adsense. I have gotten a copy of Joel Comm's book, The Adsense code, and have been incrementally applying it to my web sites, which are listed below. Note: I am in the business of content these days, not design!

www.femalevitamins.com
www.stay-young.info
www.stpetersburghouseandhomerental.com
www.sandiegohouseandhomerental.com
www.sdpug.com
www.fafsaloan.com
www.john-carter-of-mars.com
www.sandiegocomputertrainingschools.com

My goals this month, to make at least $2 a day, at least once hit $10, and make $200 for the month, and then to double the revenue in every successive month, so:

July $400
August $800
September $1600
October $3200
November $6400
December $12800

I will be struggling to hit target this month but you gotta have goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home